MattRach's Official Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go /1 To
1099.99 € 1999.99 €
Voir le deal

Vous n'êtes pas connecté. Connectez-vous ou enregistrez-vous

Great job!

Aller en bas  Message [Page 1 sur 1]

1Great job! Empty Great job! Mer 21 Juil - 23:45

user123

On this album it's especially important to listen to all of the tracks, not just one at a time, in order to really get into the feeling of the album.

I would say that the basis of the album consists of heavy riffs with a lot of rythm to it, a lot of them pretty catchy. But what makes this album really good according to me is all the other parts from other genres, for example the Daft Punk-kind of riff on "Vous en voulez encore?", the 8-bit-Pokémon-inspired tune in the beginning of "Nurse" (which unexpectedly turns into a reggae groove!)and all the ambient recorded parts in the end of the tracks. These tiny parts spice up the music and makes it a lot more interesting.

The album is very well-produced - it is indeed professional. Also the artwork (panorama pictures) suit the music very well which makes the overall impression grow even stronger.

I'm looking forward to hearing more of the band MattRach after this very good first release!

2Great job! Empty SORRY Mer 21 Juil - 23:47

user123

...and sorry for creating a new topic. Wasn't my intension, but I can't read in french, can't help it! :-)

Revenir en haut  Message [Page 1 sur 1]